Can I write "Super Host" in the Listing's Title?

Ori6
Level 3
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Can I write "Super Host" in the Listing's Title?

Hey everyone!
I have a question about what is basically a marketing/selling technique: Is it allowed to write in the title of your listing that you are a Super Host, in order to attract more guests? For example:
"Cosy Stay with a Super-Host", etc.

Or maybe this is something that should be addressed to the official ABNB support?

Thanks!
Ori

6 Replies 6
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Ori6 If you are a super host i dont see any reason why you cannot write it in your listing description but remember one thing when you tell guests that you are a super host you are raising the bar for yourself and people will always expect you to do more to satisfy them. I am myself a Superhost but i do not mention this to my guests of course fo those who can see the badge and understand that i am a Superhost will obviously expect more from me. Good luck!!!

Hi Oomesh!
Thanks a lot for the recommendation 🙂 It makes total sense, and I agree its smarter to "under promise but over deliver".
Cheers!
Ori

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

To be honest lots of guests don't know what being a superhost means. Personally I prefer to use the limited amount of words in my listing title to sell what is unique/of interest to guests rather than use a generic term like superhost. 

You are welcome!

Em4
Level 10
Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

@Ori6  i think you just try things and see what happens.  i think i agree that the word  'superhost' and the BNB badge, regardless of whether you are or not familiar with BNB is an asset that can be leveraged.  the issue is the restricted word count. 

i think with guests through the BNB platform, they are generally already familiar with the term and something of what it means.  in fact if i was going to stay with a BNB host i would expect it, so my first tier of filtering would be at 'superhost.'  after that it would be the bed and ensuite linen and after that the ensuite.  after that location compared to every other place.

the majority of people however, tend to filter on location followed smartly by price.  holidaying annually especially overseas wields social currency for the majority.  money is a limited resource.  as is time.

🙂

Em

Hukawai Lodge

Franz Josef, NZ

https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/15418840

Andrew395
Level 3
Bali, Indonesia

Exactly, guests never need to know that you are a super host, that's between you and Airbnb.

Shouting Superhost will only make you work harder for your money.