Cancellation of bookings

Julie-and-Paul0
Level 1
Chippenham, United Kingdom

Cancellation of bookings

I want to charge a penalty for guests who cancel on me at the last minute. Does anyone know how I do this please?

3 Replies 3

@Julie-and-Paul0 Change your cancellation policy to moderate or strict. Airbnb have this problem already covered. Read FAQ to change your policy

Ehud0
Level 1
Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel

Hi Julie,

i guess you are the person who has kindely assisted me today concerning the internet problems with Marie.

i am writing you from outside the flat, and miraculously it works, because the Internet in the cafe function properly. So the problem hasn't been solved.

i understand that problems might happened, but I don't understand why do I have to take care of it - staying home to speak with a technician, and spending much time on trials.

if she came and check by herself she would understand that there is a problem, instead of guessing, blaming...

Her stupid excuse, which is not correct, that it worked before, doesn't mean anything - now it doesn't work! It is a solid fact.

i am doing my best to find an alternative place. I'll inform you when I'll find. I can't deal anymore with this issue.

thanks a lot

Ehud

what is the easy way to communicate with you

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ehud0,

Lovely to meet you. I just noticed your post and I am sorry if I am misunderstanding the situation, I just wanted to check you have the right person here (Julie). As at the moment the Community Center is mainly discussions between other hosts, I wondered if your call earlier was with someone from the Airbnb Support Team instead? Sorry if I am confusing the matter, I just wanted to make sure you do get the response you are expecting. 🙂

Also, @Ehud0, can I just double check that you are safe and that you have access to the flat you are staying in. Further to the above, are you currently in contact with the Support Team and they are aware of the problems you are experiencing with your stay? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.