Cleaning Services

Nelle0
Level 1
Asheville, NC

Cleaning Services

Anyone familiar with cleaning services through AirBnB where you can go to get recommendations of cleaning services? Seems I've heard of a way that those that clean and register by location.  Does that exists?  We've been doing our own cleaning and it is beginning to be unmanageble.  Thanks, Nelle

89 Replies 89
Kourtney11
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

In addition to turnover cleaning, what other services would help you as a host?

I’m looking to launch a business specifically for vacation / airbnb rental owners. Here is a list of potential services; Please include what services would most interest you and if I missed anything, please add it 🙂

1.  Cleaning - turnover, deep cleans & midstay touch ups
  2.  Laundry Service
  3.  Stocking & Staging - toiletries/basics, grocery and beverage pre-shopping (as a service you could offer your guests at a premium - they would arrive to a stocked kitchen and bar).
  4. Checkout Inspection & Damage Reports
  5.  Handyman / Repair Services
Vanessa933
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi! 

We are a cleaning company, we would like to offer our services cleaning apartments, buildings, offices and restaurants. We invite you to check our website *sensitive information hidden* 

Thank you and have great week

Hello,  I'm the owner of Tristen cleaning service and we are interested in doing business with you. We are located in Louisville,ky. Contact us by email or phone and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

*sensitive information hidden*

Leslie452
Level 2
Massachusetts, US

Hi!

I am in the process of launching a new business to provide a better way to find and hire Cleaners for Airbnb hosts. This has been an ongoing problem for hosts for many years and I’m excited to be able to help in the process to find reliable, thorough cleaners. 

This sounds like an excellent idea. Idk why it is so hard for hosts to find us! Will this app be available nationwide or worldwide?

Mark1616
Level 2
Camp Connell, CA

I am and Airbnb host and have also started a cleaning service in San Jose, Ca as well as Gainesville Florida.  I would love the opportunity to provide cleaning services for those hosts who are looking for professional services as well as those who simply don't have the time.  

Please visit our website*sensitive information hidden*  for more information!

Thank you

Mark Kjeseth

Teresa1306
Level 1
Miami, FL

I can provide cleaning services in south dade area (florida), I have experience and am a reliable women. if anyone is interested and would like more information please contact me at *sensitive information removed*

Michael1623
Level 2
Asheville, NC

so i am a bit late to this conversation, but was wondering as an Asheville Airbnb Host, do you know of cleaning company's and/or property management companies in the asheville area specializing in Airbnb's so-to-speak?

Thanks,

Michael

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I get my cleaners through FB or recommendations through my local host group @Michael1623 

Hi my name is Catalina. I been cleaning residential homes and rental homes for the past few years. I have a few airbnb cleanings. Please feel free to contact me if you need cleaning services. I work all over metro Atlanta. *sensitive information hidden* text only.

Denita1
Level 2
Placitas, NM

Good morning all!  We are new to hosting. We’re getting close to hitting Superhost status and I foresee needing to hire a cleaning service I can trust to pay attention to all the little details. Our home is in Placitas, NM. Any recommendations?  Please, thank you, and Happy New Year!!

Hi,

I run a cleaning company in the UK.

Will love to provide cleaning servives to Airbnb properties.

If interested in receiving a cleaning service regularly feel free to reach out.

*sensitive information hidden*

Nancy1256
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

I am looking to clean Airbnb houses in San Antonio Texas please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience 

Aleena13
Level 1
Norwalk, CA

Hello, i will be hosting my first 30 day stay to an elderly couple.  Should i still offer cleaning service while they stay, since its only 2 people? 

Amanda1363
Level 1
Memphis, TN

Hello,

My husband and I run a personalized cleaning service based in Memphis, TN and would like to start partnerships with Airbnb hosts. The services that we offer would make it easier for the hosts to change over and prepare for their next set of guests. The traditional services offered are: sweeping, mopping, and cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen. In addition we will offer laundry services to the extent of bedding and towels (bathroom and kitchen), as well as cleaning any dishes that have been used and left by the previous guests.

The services are provided for any Airbnb listings that rent out a single room up to the entire house. If you have tourist material or a special note that you would like to leave for the guest we will arrange these items, as well. We are open to accommodating you and your guests with any additional, reasonable request.

Routine booking by an Airbnb host will provide the option for us to offer discounted services to the host.

We have a business license that we are willing to provide a copy of, as well as business cards and flyers. Please feel free to reach out to me via my Airbnb profile or you can send an email to *sensitive information hidden*