Connecting with a Co-Host / Property Manager in St. Petersburg, Florida

Maria2354
Level 2
Gainesville, FL

Connecting with a Co-Host / Property Manager in St. Petersburg, Florida

Hi, I'm returning from a short-term overseas teaching assignment of 6 months duration to south St. Petersburg, Florida where I've lived since 2013. My return date is early July 2019 and I will be resuming hosting my condo on Airbnb which I've done since 2014 along with 5 other properties. I also was property manager for 2 years for at another condo in my building, in Pinellas Point just east of Eckerd College,  for a New York woman who came down monthly.  

If you need a short-term or longer-term property manager/co-host in the greater St. Petersburg area (south St. Pete, Gulfport, Tierra Verde,  Isla Del Sol, St. Pete Beach and nearby beaches, downtown St. Pete--anywhere within a 10-mile radius of the Eckerd College area where I live), please contact me. I can do cleanings too as I've done since 2914 for my properties and  those I've managed.  I'm available starting mid-July 2019.  While I've been overseas myself since January 2019, I hired a property manager for my own condo for 25% commission of gross booking fees. I had to hire a cleaning company too. I'll be taking over these duties again upon my return in July. 

I'm a professional with B.S. and M.A. degrees who's worked as a teacher and college advisor in past years, three of them overseas in Europe and the Middle East. I'm detail oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills.  Please contact me here on Airbnb if you will need someone to manage your vacation rental and attend to guests' needs during your absence.  We can then exchange contact details.  Thank you, Maria J. 

3 Replies 3
Katherine571
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

Maria, how can I contact you?  I need your help in property management for my house on Pinellas Point!  Thanks, Katherine Douville 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead.

Maggie428
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Maria,

How can we contact you?  I have a home in St. Petersburg that I need help with property management.  Thanks, Maggie is 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead.

Todd16
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hi, I am looking to speak with an airbnb host/property manager in the St Pete area as well.