Editing my address for my new B&B location. I have tried for 4 months now and cannot get it done???

Catalina71
Level 1
Rosarito, Mexico

Editing my address for my new B&B location. I have tried for 4 months now and cannot get it done???

Need assistance with changing the physical address for my angelic eco~friendly B&B for the sacred traveler in Rosarito Baja California.  I moved 4 months ago to this amazing new location.............got the new photos up.............wrote in the new details..............yet it has been 4 months now and there is NO EDIT BUTTON to press to change the address...............this leaves my booked guests confused if they go by the current listed address that is outdated...................I would appreciate the help from anyone...................this should be super easy breezy and yet there is NO EDIT BUTTON to change the address.  Kind Regards, Catalina 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

You can't change the address. You will have to create a new listing with correct location. If you moved to another location, even if it's in the same area or neighbourhood, it must be considered as a new listing. Best regards,Emiel

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

New location new listing otherwise it would be super confusing.

David
Susie5
Level 10
Boston, MA

HI @Catalina71,

I think as advised by the others that you have to put up a new listing - BUT you might want to keep the other one visible (just block out all the dates) if you want the reviews of your hosting to be visible.  I think you can do that as a way of showing what a good host you have been, but just make sure that no one can actually book it or you'll have the problem of having to cancel which is always bad.... good luck in your new spot!

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susie5and @Catalina71  : I think it is better practice to deactivate the old listing, as the accomodation does not exists anymore, it should also disappear in search results in future (also search results outside Airbnb) . According the Airbnb Help, the reviews remain visable on her public profile, as mentioned here at almost bottom of this page: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing. Best regards, Emiel

@Emiel1, good to know - thanks! Susie

Thank You Suzie & Emil, 

I definetly don't want my reviews to disappear..............from what I have been told via airB&B guests is that I have really good reviews and I feel that it is good to keep them so that way folks feel really good about booking and coming here.................will give this a whirl with opening up a new account for the new place.  I appreciate the responses to my inquiry.  Blessings, Catalina