Family & Work Collection - Gone

Danielle476
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Family & Work Collection - Gone

Hi all,

This may be something that I missed, but I don't recall receiving any correspondence about the changes so I thought I'd let others know.

Effective September 30th, both the Family and Work Collections have been removed and are no longer features on active listings.  There will now only be a 'Work Friendly' option that guests may choose, and to be eligible you must have:

- Smoke detector

- Carbon monoxide detector

- 1 business review

- 4.8 business rating

- 4.7 overall rating

The CS rep I spoke to said that despite having already been in the Work Collection at the time of its removal, this does not carry forward to the new 'Work Friendly' designation, unfortunately.  I'm quite surprised that they'd remove either, to be honest.  I wonder what the rationale is there.

Happy hosting!

16 Replies 16
Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

@Danielle476 This interests me, as I also noticed the work and family collection had disappeared from my listings. Although when I did a quick search for a “work trip” my listings came up as popular with business travellers. I can only assume those listings were grandfathered in because I had met the criteria in the past. 

I'm not sure if you'd be grandfathered in or not - I asked the same thing to CS as I was in both Collections and he couldn't confirm or deny.  I hope that's the case though!