Finding a cleaning/turnover crew

M--Ginny0
Level 1
Delaplane, VA

Finding a cleaning/turnover crew

I have an Airbnb property in North Myrtle Beach. I am in need of finding someone who would be willing to clean/Change out bedding between guests. I need someone who is reliable and trustworthy. Any recommendations? 

12 Replies 12
Ann352
Level 2
Fredericksburg, VA

Good question. I am trying to find someone too. The first thing I am doing is blocking 2 or 3 days after someone comes so if the cleaning person doesnt show I can get home and do it. If it isnt cleaned you are stuck with a bad review and a difficult situation.

Hi Ann

My wife and I own a local cleaning business in the North Myrtle Beach area.  We would be happy to clean your Airbnb.  Just send us an email or phone call and we can talk about the details.  We are licensed, bonded and insured.  You can book us and pay online too !  Just google FreshcleaningMB and you will easily find our website.

Have a great day !

Johnny.

Hi there! Have you found a cleaner for your property? Thank you!

My name is Vivian ****, I live in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and I have a house cleaning and organizing business in Myttle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, etc.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Services we offer:
Basic or Deep Cleans; Move-out, New Construction, offices, Apartments & More!
Frequency: Weekly, Biweekly or Monthly
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Bedrooms, Basements, Laundry and more!

A List of things we do:

Dusting
Sweeping
Bathrooms
Vacuuming
Mopping
Dust fans
Baseboards
Window - inside

Call or send message and we will make a visit for estimate!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–inline with the Community Center Guidelines]

Vivian I'm looking for someone fir my little studio to clean tidy wash linnen in the next 2 days?

Hi there! Where are you located? Are you still looking for a cleaner? Thank you

Hello, I see this is from 2018 however if interested  I have a cleaning service that specializes in vacation homes.  We offer weekly cleans, 911 clean, deep cleans, and offer linen rental. All of our weekly cleans come with toiletries and a welcome basket for guest.  We have never had a complaint and GUARENTEE a 5 star review. I understand marketing and the importance of reviews.  We go above and beyond to help you with any extras  because if you are more than satisfied with us then you keep us as your client.... reviews from guest on vrbo always stress how clean the place is.  This is something we are proud of and want to keep that way. We are send before and after photos to owner and an arrival and departure message .... you can contact me ****

Servicing MYRTLE BEACH , OCEAN ISLE BEACH NC, AND SUNSET.... 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–inline with the Community Center Guidelines]

ShoreIsClean
Valentin124
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

i have an airbnb property in hampton va. and in need of someone who would clean the house and change

linnen and beddings between guests. this  will be only during turnover and for about 1 hour each

time., approximately once a week.  please help. you can contact me ******

Mary-Ann16
Level 1
San Mateo, CA

BEWARE of scammer with cleaning service 

Sonjalee with airbnbcleaners 911 in the San Francisco Bay area.   She appears to be professional but, she has a lot of crazy in her and gets mean.     I had started using her and they started out as a good service.   Although, there were many times I went back in and spot checked and made adjustments to  what they had done.   On two separate occasions while she knew I was going out of town she pulls these situations where she has been confirmed for a clean and then comes back at last minute that she cannot do it.  The last time, I was on a trip to Boston and had wifi so, was able to text.  I spent over 2 hours going back and forth with her.  I finally had to cancel the booking which cost me $468.  Then she runs these specials and says you have to buy it in increments of 3 or 10 cleans to get her discount.  I bought 5 cleans totalling $469. and the next days she gave me notice.  Granted, she gave me more than a 30 day notice but, then said if you find someone I will refund you the unused money.  Well, its hard to find a housekeeper and then say you can start in 45 days or so, so, I did what she said, found a housekeeper and started them.   I asked for her to refund the $469 and she will not refund anything I have given her.  She has over a $100 of items she took sheets, towels etc that I have not yet been returned.  Please be aware if you decide to use them.  Initially, she comes across as a lifesaver and professional but, that is only a front.  

Yikes!!

have you found a new cleaner for your Airbnb!?

Lina10
Level 2
Hollywood, FL

I am looking for a cleaning recommendation in Hollywood, Florida.  Does anyone know someone drama-free, responsible, and live in Hollywood, Florida.  Thank you @Lina10 

Valentin124
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

need a cleaner too in hampton virginia ** leave a msg . please.

😊

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]