Guest having trouble booking

Sara-And-Carey0
Level 2
Des Moines, IA

Guest having trouble booking

I have a guest who is fairly new to AirBnB, as am I (host). They said the website isn't letting them book. They are verified, I have pre-approved them, and I have checked things such as making sure the dates. 

9 Replies 9
Ismail3
Level 1
Paris, France

I think it's kind of supcious because it should not be an issue to book and there is no reason to Airbnb blook them from booking!
Zyla0
Level 1
Kowloon, Hong Kong

I am a host and I have a guest now saying he was charged in his credit card as I have given him pre approval but status in my side is "closed"

Airbnb Cx will help.  Happened to me and it was easy to rectify. 

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Sara-And-Carey0 Did your guests say what kind of problems they are having?  Could be a variety of problems such as payment issues or having a duplicate account.  You should instruct them to contact Airbnb for assistance.  

They said the "system for verifying the phone number" isn't working. I told them to contact airBnB, was just hopeing the problem wasn't from my end. 

@Sara-And-Carey0 That's a common problem..Support will help them get it resolved. 

George92
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Is this the only way to resolve a problem?  Is their a direct line to reach an Airbnb representative?

@George92 No, there are lots of ways to contact Airbnb support.  Check out this help article: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Airbnb tries to keep phones open for emergency and urgent situations.  Your best bet is through www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

or Twitter. 

If your guest is having trouble booking, it most likely is because they are having trouble verifying their ID or have payment issues. They should contact Airbnb for assistance. 

Hope this helps, Clare

Luis285
Level 1
United States

I am also having trouble booking every Airbnb I click on to is saying it's unavailable and to contact tech support