Hosts must have rights as well.

John---Lala0
Level 2
New York, NY

Hosts must have rights as well.

Air BnB's new policy of concealing profile pics and real names and ages until after booking is confirmed has totally removed all rights from hosts. We should have the right to accept or decline who we want, even based on appearance. Obviously if a host is reapeatedly declining guests due to race or religion, that is a problem. But on Friday, I decided to accept a young man, who withing an hour after arrival, turned my studio into a drug den with 6 of his friends that were not supposed to be there. It took me a half hour to evict then from my home, the entire time time with physical altercation on the table. They would've trashed the place had I let them finish the stay. Bags of alcohol, drugs, and raw chicken on pool table. Food all over the bed. Had this been a single woman, or an elderly couple host, it may have had a much worse ending, than just the 2 hours it took is clean and scrub after just an hour of use  I have completely revised my house rules and requirements to offset the new rules. Would rather the place empty than to accept dirtbags. Air BnB, who is protecting our rights. 

John

0 Replies 0