How do I remove Reviews related to an obsolete Hosting Location

James113
Level 2
Arlington, VA

How do I remove Reviews related to an obsolete Hosting Location

This is something I need to figure out, so I am hoping someone can help me.

Last year I used AirBnB to rent out my condo when I went away on trips.  It worked very well.  However....

I moved in April - out of my old condo.  I bought a townhouse.  I fixed up a room in this townhouse as an AirBnb.  Everything is going great with the new room, but..

When I look at my reviews, I still see several of them - which are referring to my old condo, which I no longer own.  They have also written things that are no longer relevant, so they are misleading for my new guests.

So my question: How do I remove obsolete reviews related to a hosting location that no longer is associated with my current AirBnB?

1 Reply 1
Andrée2
Level 10
Portland, OR

Hi there! So assuming that you unlisted your prior listing, many folks will not see the irrelevant reviews unless they are reading from your profile directly. When you are looking over a particular listing, you will see the reviews for that listing only. I don't know of any way to remove old reviews of prior listings that are available with your profile but you can take comfort in that they will be pushed down as more, current reviews are written.