I Thought Host Site Is Only For Hosts

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

I Thought Host Site Is Only For Hosts

Just to see if this forum is open to anyone, I copied and pasted https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosting/ct-p/host into a different browser which I never log into and it brought me to the new hosting forum.  Should this happen?

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Don't know for sure, but it would appear that all the forums are open to the public except Host Circle.  I have to log in to have access to that one. 

Host Circle, Responsible Hosting, Responsible Hosting San Francisco, Responsible Hosting Sydney etc. All of these are only available to hosts with a completed listing. Info on here is not indexed/searchable by Google.

All the rest of the areas are viewable by the general public. Search engines index those areas and include them in search results.

_
Kevin

OK, but is this current post not located in the "Host Circle"?  If not, how do I find the "Host Circle"?

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

First sign in on the upper right corner.  Then go to the "hamburger" lines on the top left where it says Community Center.  You will see Host Circle there.  If you are not logged in Host Circle will not appear. Ps your last post was in the Living Room.