In search of a Cohost in Gainesville, FL

Elizabeth1747
Level 1
Lake Mary, FL

In search of a Cohost in Gainesville, FL

Hello,

I am looking for someone to cohost and manage my 2 bedroom property in Gainesville. 

Please let me know if you are interested. 

Ellie

5 Replies 5

Hi Elizabeth, 

I can cohost and manager your property. please let me know.

Thanks

Marlon90
Level 2
Hollywood, FL

Hi @Elizabeth1747. I see you have or had a listing in Gainesville. Perhaps you could help me. 

I am currently working on listing my Gainesville home (it will be my first listing) but it has been impossible to find straightforward guidance about the different Gainesville/Alachua requirements as they relate to licensing, fees, etc. Are there any resources you're aware of that you can recommend?

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Hello @Marlon90 , I ended up renting the property out instead of making it into an airbnb so unfortunately I don't have much information on listing a property in Gainesville. Renting it out was the simplest and most low maintenance option especially because I now live out of state. I can give you the information for a great property manager if you possibly decide to rent it out.

Best of luck,

Ellie

Thank you so much for the quick response, I appreciate it!

Hey Marlon, I was curious if you found any resources on the information you were looking for. I am currently working on my first listing as well and looking for the same resources.