Instant booking

Max1552
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Instant booking

Hello. My listing is not showing when the instant book filter is switched on in search. This is the second time this happens and I'm losing bookings because of this!

It's always the same process, I spend the first 15 minutes explaining the issue to customer support while they try to convince me that there's nothing wrong with my listing! Only when I send them screenshots of the problem do they realize the problem and then they refer me to another department. 

Please I need assistance on this issue as soon as possible.

3 Replies 3
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Max1552 are you able to see your listing when instant book is off And then it disappears when you turn it on?

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

@Max1552  I call Airbnb about this all of the time; they really don't have a reason for this. I have been told numerous times that the algorithms continuously change, so no matter what you do, you can't get your listing to appear. Try logging into an incognito browser and search for your listing. Some methods you can try to boost your listing include: constantly changing prices (sometimes when I do this, a badge comes on my listing "new price"), make sure all of your listing's photos are horizontal, have lots of photos of your unit, update your guidebook and make sure it has lots of info that can't easily be found about your area, encourage guests to "heart" your listing, just to name a few. 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Max1552 

I thought of speeding things up for you and was able to speak to the respective department to look at your case. After testing there seems to be no problem with your listing, it appears with or without the IB filter, which leads me to believe it is now resolved.

I'm including two screenshots with IB filter on/off.

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 9.11.16 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-06-15 at 9.11.35 AM.png