Instant bookings

Manos3
Level 1
Heraklion, Greece

Instant bookings

Hi.

Is there a posibility to turn on the instant booking for specific dates or months?

or

Is there a posibility to exclude some specific dates or months from instant booking?

Thank you very much for your advices

3 Replies 3
Luke69
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Interesting idea!  Unfortunately I don't think so, probably for the reason that it would invalidate any request that attempted to span the dates that your Instant Booking was active on.  If you set the Instant Booking to be 'Yes' from July 1 - August 1, and someone requests July 20 - August 3, it would not be able to process the full request as an Instant Booking.

Thanks for your answer. Its all about programming. It could be possible and it would be soooo helpful during the high seasons.

Anyway. Thanks again

Manos

If Airbnb wants to encourage the use of Instant Book they really need to add the ability to select specific months.  For instance, I would be happy to turn on Instant Book for the entire month of October because some of October is already booked up.  I often get long term stays though and I don't want to "ruin" the entire month of November for a long term guest who may come along because one weekend gets booked through Instant Book