It's Nov 2 and didn't get the anti discrimination agreement yet. Did you?

Jiw0
Level 10
Chiang Mai, Thailand

It's Nov 2 and didn't get the anti discrimination agreement yet. Did you?

I thought hosts would be required to agree to anti discrimination terms on Novermber 1, but this day came and went and I didn't see anything.  I even logged out and then in again to see if it would be offered.

Or is this a USA-only kind of thing?

8 Replies 8
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Nothing here

David
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

me neither

Ann-and-Tim0
Level 3
Citronelle, AL

Nothing here in Alabama

Julia66
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Jiw0  I got my email yesterday, 1st November, here in the UK. 

Quote: 'The changes will go into effect for all existing users on 07 December, 2016. When you use our site on or after that day, we’ll ask you to agree to the new Terms.'  Not quite what I was expecting after the preliminary email on 29th October: 'we’re asking everyone to agree to a Community Commitment beginning November 1, 2016.'

Interesting discrepancy:

Oct 29th: 'You commit to treat everyone—regardless of race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or AGE—with respect, and without judgement or bias. '

Nov 1st link to Terms: '... race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status.' + 'disability' and 'gender' dealt with separately.  No mention of 'age'.

Good.

Sinaya0
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey everyone check your junk mail I found it there. 

Sorry I reread what you said. Nothing here either. 

Elissa-And-Peter0
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

Nothing here.  Me too I logout and login but not request for us to accept the term.

I'm in the US and it's Nov 3rd and have not received the agreement.  Got the email as well that it will sent out November 1st and have to agree to it.  Glad to hear that it's not just us that didn't get it.  I've noticed today that there's been really no activities...meaning no views for our rental.  Even though we're fairly new listing on Airbnb, there's been some views everyday.  Thought it might be due to not having the signed the agreement.