Listing not showing up in sear

Raquel24
Level 10
Gibsons, Canada

Listing not showing up in sear

I have a successful listing and have super host status, straight 5 star reviews, great response times etc.  I just went on a friends computer to show my listing and it did not show up in the search for my town.  Nothing at all, and I have nothing booked for this weekend.  I am not happy that my listing is not showing up in basic searches for Gibsons BC.   Even when I filter down to more specific search that is my listing, entire home etc.  Not happy at all.  

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Raquel24,

I was able to find you and I assure you that you do show up in the search.  I actually tried in three browsers, two of which I never use and all three times, you showed up in the first spot with 21 listings showing.  I searched for Dec. 18-22 for 4 guests.

I am curious if the friend's computer that you used is also a Facebook friend with you or someone you referred?

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Radi0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I am a first time host and I can't seem to get my listing to appear in the search for the relevant area. I have been through the troubleshooting for this issue (and my listing has a "listed" status) but the issue is still there. Is there a way to contact Airbnb directly or does anyone have an idea how to solve this? Thanks very much