Looking for AirBnB super hosts to manage property in San Francisco Bay Area

Abhi-And-Dipkin0
Level 1
San Mateo, CA

Looking for AirBnB super hosts to manage property in San Francisco Bay Area

Hi There,

We are about a buy a new home and want to monetize it through AirBnB. Looking for recommendations for super hosts I can connect to discuss potential to monetize the properties.

Thanks,

Abhi

4 Replies 4
Audrey198
Level 2
St Petersburg, FL

Hi there ,

Have you found a host yet? If not please consider me.

You can trust that your guests will exceptional customer experience, you can trust that your property will be well maintained and clean. You can always view your incoming reservations through the Airbnb app. I aim to achieve a realistic goals in maximizing potential profit-and It has worked wonderful.

If you haven’t found anyone to help you maintain your listing please do not hesitate to contact me.

Audrey love, super host * four times in a row * yAAAAA!!!!

Hello Audrey! I’d love some help with a property in st pete, please reach out to me 

Taylor48
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hi Abhi and Dipkin, 

I hope I am not too late to the game. Please reach out if you have not found a property manager for your potential Airbnb yet. I am currently managing properties in NY and am looking to move out to CA to manage there. I also have a small personalized Airbnb management company called Tender Hosting. You can type in tenderhosting-.com and you'll find it. 

Good luck & Cheers, 

Taylor 

Mara236
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hello there,

My name is Mara Galvao, I saw that you are a host in San Francisco and I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Mara Galvão. I own  a cleaning services company ( M & R Cleaning Services ), and we serve mostly all the Bay Area.

We do a spectacular job for rental places. 

My number is (510) 224-1013. Please call me if you need someone to do your cleanings. I can promise you that you will be amazed with our work.

Thank you,

Mara