Looking for a Host and maintenance/yard care in Boise, ID

Jolene2
Level 1
Boise, ID

Looking for a Host and maintenance/yard care in Boise, ID

Hello,

I own an AirBnB property in Boise, ID. I have a host who is no longer able to manage the house. Looking to hire someone. Also lookign ot hire maintence/yardcare worker for same property. Need ASAP. 

7 Replies 7
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Jolene2  Good Luck!  This is an international community group so you're unlikely to have a favorable response here.  Have you tried looking for a Boise host group?

Kerri5
Level 1
Boise, ID

Jolene. Have you found someone to assist your property!? I too have an Airbnb in Boise and I'd be happy to help. Let me know!
Kerri
Remington0
Level 1
Boise, ID

I run an Airbnb in Boise's North End I could possibly manage the house for you as well as possible yard work depending on how much and how often. My Airbnb can be found at the link below. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17135620?s=51

Would love to talk more, I'm a grad student looking for part time work like this so please call if I seem like the right person for the job. [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]  

Brooke54
Level 1
Boise, ID

Hi Jolene, I am currently living and Hosting in Boise. Would love to help you out if still needed. You can check out my listing to read reviews vintage west north end cutie! 

Lindsey67
Level 1
Boise, ID

Hi Jolene, my name is Lindsey Zarr. I am starting a small business, with an eco-friendly approach to lawn care in Spring 2018. Yard&Sol is run entirely on battery operated equipment powered by the sun, this means low noise, and zero emissions for your Airbnb guests and neighbors!

I'd love to assist with your on-going property maintenance needs. [Personal Info hidden]

Best -- 

Lindsey

Brandi91
Level 1
McCall, ID

Hi - I am going to piggyback on this post and hopefully get an update since it is a few years old.  Anyone in Boise interested in being a host for an AirBNB on the central Bench - I am trying to find a property management company but an individual may be all I need.  Thanks! 

This is old, but I’m available! 😁 I already manage 1 other in west Boise and I have time and resources for another. Feel free to check out my listing reviews in my profile. If you are still looking for someone or know of anyone who is feel free to message me through the app @Jolene2