Looking for co-host in Bangkok for two apartments in same condo near BTS wutthakat

Sommawan-and-Paolo0
Level 2
Rattanaburi, Thailand

Looking for co-host in Bangkok for two apartments in same condo near BTS wutthakat

Hi, my name is Paolo (from Italy) and with my thai wife own two "one-bedroom unit" in "The Tempo Grand" condo; one can host max 2 person and the other is little bigger and can host 4 people, thanks to the sofa bed. Both view are on skyline and pool. Very quiet, clean e really fully furnished with European quality level.

We normally live in Italy and use the apartments just few weeks per year, so like to share them the rest of the time vy Airbnb; we are looking for co-host that will welcome guests for check-in, show the apartment, explain about how to use the things inside and support them about info they need along them holidays and eventually cleaning at the end. As we live far, and with 6 hours differences, from Thailand. 

2 Replies 2
Aleksandar69
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Hi Paolo,

I am Alex, I live and work in Bangkok. I can help you with this, please let me know if you are still interested.

My girlfriend is a hotel manager and also owns a cleaning company. Her staff can speak fluent English and will also be responsible for the cleaning.

please send me a private message if you are interested.

kind Regards,

Aleksandar

Suman3
Level 1
Central Development Region, NP

I would like to host your space. I am a current student living in Bangkok. I have my own Airbnb Space in Nepal. However, at the moment my brother is taking care of guests back home and I doing the communication and looking after inquiries. I am very friendly, knowledgeable and love to provide distinct service to the guest. I and My brother both are able to keep our Airbnb profile as in Superhost status. I would say, I really miss things I used to do before. I wish I could get this opportunity and as a student could have some extra pocket money.