Met Superhost Criteria, havent received Superhost, being pawned off by staff

James812
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Met Superhost Criteria, havent received Superhost, being pawned off by staff

Hey guys,

hosting for quite a few months now and enjoying it mostly. A couple poor experiences, and 1 outlier bad review, but managed to grind and get myself back up to standard. On October 1st, I had met superhost requirements, 4.8 exactly, no cancellations etc etc. I saw the 14 day assessment period notice for the next 14 days. I took the liberty of taking a screenshot of my progress page on October 1st, and it happens to be dated and timed, to prove I was at 4.8 on that day. 14 day assessment period comes and goes, I don't receive superhost (annoyingly, the host i co host for does haha). I call to ask why. I had been having a case of a removed review constantly showing back up, and me having to call 4 times to have it removed again, only for it to show up again. I thought maybe that was the case.They tell me I only reached 4.7, despite my progress saying I am a 4.8, and on the 1st, my progress saying I was a 4.8. They then tell me they have looked in to it, and there is one review which was not counted, which should have been, and had that review been counted, I would be 4.8 and eligible. Pretty open and shut, right? No. I have that in writing, I was told it would be resolved within 72 hours, that was 4 days ago, and the case manager is out of office.

Today, I have been passed between 5 different agents, and currently coming up on 55 minutes on hold to get another new case manager, who will almost certainly tell me the same thing, 72 hours, wait etc.

Anyone any ideas/had this happen? Really at my wits end. I worked my butt off for superhost and I really try to go above and beyond for my guests, as my reviews reflect.

2 Replies 2
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@James812 so frustrating! Try reaching out through facebook

James812
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Thanks, Inna. Do socials get their attention? Just in addition, got through to a case manager in the Manila office, who clearly hadn’t looked at the case at all. Told me I didn’t get superhost and I may next term. I asked to speak to his supervisor, to which he responded “okay great” and hung up.