Multiple nights booked through separate bookings

Sean389
Level 2
Padfield, United Kingdom

Multiple nights booked through separate bookings

I have multiple availability in my place, up to 10, but realised the other day that I have never had more than a single booking at one time. Does the calendar get shut off it just one person books? If so, I'm losing a lot of business! Sean

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Sean389

Yes Sean, that is exactly what is happening! You only have one listing so, when someone books that one listing, whether it's for 1 or 10....that is it, nobody else can book!

What you need to do is, in addition to your whole host listing, set up additional listings for each room and give them a different title....the blue room...the red room....the room with a view! 

You can use the same generic photos from one listing to the other but this will allow you to accept multiple bookings for the rooms you have available.

The only thing you have to do once you have set up another listing or two is to go to 'Availability' on your listing editing page and scroll down to the last item which will be 'Sync Calendars' and set your listings there so that you do not receive multiple bookings that you can not accommodate....that will clash with other bookings!

I hope this helps Sean!

Cheers......Rob

Sean389
Level 2
Padfield, United Kingdom

Hi Rob, Back on the Airbnb and have just had my first three bookings and cannot work out how the guests got discounts of around £150 all in when I thought I had said no to this. Sean