Payout Method - Visa monese

Urška-and-Matic0
Level 1
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Payout Method - Visa monese

Hi guys,

I am new at hosting and I am having problems with adding a payout method. I have Visa MONESE card and I can not add it as a payout method. I would really appreciate help with that 🙂

Options that I have are:

- PayPal

- Bank transfer

Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard

- Westrn Union

7 Replies 7
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Urška-and-Matic0,

If those are the only options shown when you try to add a payout method then they are the only ones that Airbnb supports in Slovenia.

Point 3 at the link below says that the dislayed options are the ones available and that they differ in different countries.

How do I add a payout method?

Steve.

@Steve143, thanks!

We will find another solution then ...

Regards,

Matic

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Urška-and-Matic0

Hi Guys, I have always found throughout my life that adding 'middlemen' into a financial arrangement does nothing but create problems. Why would you not just use bank funds transfer. It is reliable, does not cost anything and there is less chance of problems.

My payments are transfered automatically into my bank account and I have never had a problem! All payments arrive exactly on time for the exact amount.

I would suggest you forget about trying to complicate what is already a good system of shifting money, forget about money brokers and let Airbnb pay you direct......saves a lot of problems!

Cheers.....Rob

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

@Urška-and-Matic0 , Bank transfer, fastest and most reliable.

Nedra4
Level 1
Tunis, Tunisia

@Urška-and-Matic0 Did you find out ho to set up the payments with MONESE card ?

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Nedra4

If it is possible, could you see this link : 

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/54/how-do-i-edit-or-change-my-payout-method  

Thanks, 

Miloud

I didn't find something in this link.

Does anybody tried monese before ?