Problem with special offer

Felicia4
Level 1
Tauranga, New Zealand

Problem with special offer

Hi guys! I have a problem , I have a booking in this Friday for 4 nights, I have pre approved the reservation and then my guest thanks me for the "special offer" that I have NEVER create or send to him: I was supposed to win 400$ for 4 nights and with this strange special offer I'm gonna win 97$ for 4 nights!!! Can somebody tell me how can a special offer has been created and sent to my guest without my authorisation? I have spoken with my guest to explain him that it wasn't the gif price and he accepted to stay 3 nights instead of 4 paying the real price. How can I do to modify the reservation ? ( the price and the date ) Thank you in advance. Felicia
1 Reply 1
Juliette11
Level 4
Denpasar, Indonesia

Dear Felicia, 

Something similar happened to me as well. I did make a special offer for the guest through my mobile phone, but later I saw on the computer that the booking was made with the price of 1 night for a 2-night stay. I have contacted the guest and explained the situations, which she understood. I changed the itinerary and selected the right price for 2 nights. If the guest do not want to accept the changes, you can most probably reach out to Airbnb.