Property manager in Kansas City MO

Property manager in Kansas City MO

Hello everyone! Any hosts from Kansas City - I will be happy to chat. Buying a flat in KC and looking for a property manager to run it.

52 Replies 52

Did you find one? Please message me

Minnette1
Level 1
Lenexa, KS

I have worked in property managment for 6 years. Please reach out if you are still searching for someone. Thank you 

Hi, my name is Eli and I'm trying to decide whether or not to airbnb a house I just went under contract to buy. It will be a 3/2 fully remodeled on a beautiful lot near waldo/brookside. Do you have any advice on how to figure pricing as well as property management?

Thanks,

Eli

Eli151
Level 1
Kansas City, MO

Hello, I and remodeling a 3 bedroom 2 bath house near waldo/brookside area. This will be my first airbnb and I'm curious how to decide on a nightly rate as well as someone to manage the cleaning. 

Thanks for your thoughts!

Eli

Eli,

I manage and clean several Airbnb's in the Kansas City area. Please call if you are needing help.  *sensitive information hidden*

Thanks 

Paige 

Hello, I have just left a very stressful job as a VP of Business Development for a convention & visitors bureau, prior to VP I was Director of Sales. I am interested in managing Airbnb properties in the KC area. I have connections with excellent cleaning, photography and maintenance, and time on my hands to be very active in your properties. I have a background in social media and can get your properties looking tip top for your guests and in photos and online.

I am not going to lie and tell you I have done this before, but I believe I would be great at it and would love the opportunity to show you what I can do to help build your business.

Please reach out if you would like to talk. Thanks, Mindy

Emily487
Level 10
KCMO, MO

Hey friends! This is a pretty old post, they do not have a KC listing, and they have failed to write any follow ups . Pretty sure this opportunity is dead in the water.

Hi, are you still looking for someone to host your property? I live five minutes away from Waldo and did property management in the past for almost 10 years.