Reclusive guests.. anything we should do or check on??

Reclusive guests.. anything we should do or check on??

We have a couple that checked in on Thurs. this is Sat. afternoon check out is this Tuesday. They had two reviews that were both great.. and (hoping I do not speak too soon) not worried about the room itself.  She said she was coming for some work and to relax... along with her boyfriend.. that due to family issues he will not be here much. I let her know he would need to be here at time of check in so we can meet all guests. No problem. When they arrived I showed them around and she said, we tend to keep to ourselves... 

Since Thurs. they have left the house once... they only have showered and gone back to the room... today they have not even come down stairs... we have breakfast and coffee available each day.. nothing...

On a funny note our imaginations are going wild. We do think it is a fling or other 'sexual thing".. but according to the other reviews,we know they clean things before they go  Which I now realize were both for separate units not in the home as with us... 

So... do we ignore them... check on them or ?? 

They were not upfront during the contact before arrival.. and now.. just wierd. 

Suggestions or No? 

16 Replies 16

@Lesley173 Don't forget to take pictures before you clean!

Sadly I was too late to do that this time Susan.  Here in southern Spain the temps have been up in the high 30s/low 40s and the room stank of vomit & cigarette smoke, so I knew I had to clear it FAST.  Have photos of the results of my cleaning efforts on the bed.......