Resolution Center

Bogdan0
Level 1
Bucharest, Romania

Resolution Center

I had some issues with one of my guests - they practically ruined my apartment. I already raised my issues with AirBnb resolution center - the thing is already escalated, but the problem is that nothing happened. It's been already 4 weeks since, and AirBnb did nothing. I don't feel very... protected as a host, seing that it takes a huge amount of time for this to solve. 

Any idea how long this takes? 

Best, 

Bogdan

3 Replies 3
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Bogdan0 We need to be proactive as hosts and follow up when this kind of situation occurs 

Hey Farah! I contacted airbnb  twice in regards to the delay from the resolution center but nothing really occurred.  Any suggestion on how to handle this? I was thinking to contact the owners on other platforms 🙂

Bogdan,

Funny I have had a simular experience.....

I had a guest at my house stained the floors with a hair product chemical. I have brought in 3 different licensed contractors to give estimates with repairs. All of them are around $1500. I requested from the guest 5 weeks ago a payment of $1950 for repairs and compensation for the week I have to close my house. The guest denied paying so 3 weeks ago I elevated the case to the Help Center. I have received NO COMMUNICATION from Air B and B about this. Not even an acknowledgement. I called the Air B and B customer care twice for 30 minutes each, and no one said they could help me.

What do I do next???

Mike