Return Guest

Return Guest

I have a guest who has returned 2 weeks after her first stay. Do I have to write a review again for her? I’ve only been hosting for about 2 months now. 

6 Replies 6
Gregory87
Level 10
Minneapolis, MN

Welcome @Kelly617!  I'm somewhat new too only having hosted since December of 2017.  I strongly encourage you to write another review (and ask the guest to do so as well).  The fact that a guest has returned to your place often demonstrates to other potential visitors that your listing has characteristics which were attractive or important to someone.  

Reviews are unbiased ads to others about your listing and help customers to decide to make a booking. I just had my first return guest and will have another next month.  I guarantee you that I'm pushing them to leave reviews and am leaving comments for them on their profile.

The reviews also benefit the guest because they now have multiple comments from the same host, so future hosts know that the information is probably reliable and not a fluke.

Plus, more reviews will help you attain Superhost status AND you want more reviews (stars) on your listing because it reassures potential guests that you are experienced and reliable.

Reviews don't take much time to write and the benefits are worth the effort!

Thank you Gregory! I will write the review and ask for her to do the same. Your input was greatly appreciated. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kelly617   You never HAVE to write a review at all, but Gregory has explained why it's a good idea.  Of course, it can be hard to come up with something new to say about a repeat guest, but it doesn't have to be more than one line. "Was happy to welcome XXX back for a repeat stay, she's a lovely guest." 

Thank you Sarah now I have an idea of what to say. 

Sam397
Level 10
Reno, NV

I do

E--Kevin0
Level 2
Kirkville, NY

Absolutley Write Write Write!  reviews are your best friend (unless you screwed up)