Super Host I nead Help from BNB Top Meneger help

TC-Dmitrii0
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Super Host I nead Help from BNB Top Meneger help

Good afternoon. I ask to consider my Question by the higher Manager, the Management. In a special order. Good day! I ask you to once again consider the possibility of obtaining the status of a super host! Thank you!
The issue of granting the status of Super host.
Manager Jamol told me that on October 1, the robot scanned my account and since there were 2 cancellations in April 2018 - wait for another 3 months.
On October 10, the superior Manager Oksana made a change about the cancellation of these canceled bookings and the possibility of obtaining a superhost.

Jamal said that since the robot has only worked 1 Oct then you wait for the next arrival robot 3 months ...
You ask how you participate in your robot the robot before you have to 14 October and these 2 reservation cancelled in April just now October 10, I addressed this issue.

PLEASE CONSIDER AND ANSWER MY QUESTION.
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR A POSITIVE DECISION ON THE STATUS OF SUPERHOST AND FURTHER PRODUCTIVE WORK AND MAKING PROFIT FOR YOUR COMPANY

Dmitrii Kuznetsov
3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

Dimitri, there are no Airbnb employees on this forum that will see this. But one of the rules of becoming a Superhost is to not have a single cancelation in the past year but you already have two so there is no way of becoming Superhost until April of next year. Those are the rules and there is nothing you can do about it, but Superhost status comes and goes, don't be too upset about it.

TC-Dmitrii0
Level 2
Chicago, IL

i know rules

Dmitrii Kuznetsov
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

Glad to hear that 🙂 Then maybe you also know that there are many hosts who lost their Superhost status for things out of their control and they cant get it back. The cancelations are in your control and even if they happened because you had no other choice than to cancel you should have contacted Airbnb back in april and have them cancel for you with no consequences.