Super Host - Trips Reviewed

Beth218
Level 3
Chester, United Kingdom

Super Host - Trips Reviewed

I am a superhost but likely to lose this status because my trips reviewed has fallen below 50%. I review all guests however its out of my control to get them to leave a review for me! I think this criteria is unfair. One reason why my % is so low is that I’ve had a regular guest staying mon-fri for 6 months. I have reviewed him every week but it would seem excessive to get him to leave reviews every week. Hosts are being penalised for something which is out of their control! Has anyone else had this problem? 

21 Replies 21
Eelee0
Level 1
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Agree! For guest rent a private room they will find troublesome to do the review as well! 

Rebekah-and-Darren0
Level 2
Montmorency, AU

This criteria seems absolutely absurd to me given hosts have absolutely no control over this. I agree @Christine615 - there should be incentives for guests to provide reviews. I leave reviews 100% of the time for my guests for this very reason. It stands to reason that guests should be treated the same.

Andy173
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

This is a big mistake......no idea why they have imposed this criterion.

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I am facing the same issue! I have much more stays reviewed than it is showed in the superhost stats.

I hope they fix it soon!

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

My percentage was fixed yesterday, and now, once again, is wrong. Not as wrong as last week, but still very wrong. Bad timing for this glitch isn't it?

Calvin70
Level 2
Kamloops, Canada

Beth thank you for being a voice and in the forefront. We have the exact same problem. We'll, I'd like to say that you are not the only one. If Airbnb doesn't do something about this, its going to oen up a can of worms for the company and some other company will take advantage of it, where we dedicated hard working hosts can alway be a part of. They seem to be so staunch with their community rules but don't know that without theirs hosts they would be nothing. However I am sure the team will resolve this. If not I'd not be loyal to Airbnb anymore but seek other platforms as well. They work just as fine. Wish you all the best and for all your hard work. From the other side. 

Alex168
Level 5
London, United Kingdom

I had the same issue when a guest stayed 25 times, yes absurd that Airbnb were penalising hosts for generating more fees for Airbnb!!

It seems they have now finally started to address the issue. Firstly they tried to change the logic to %guests reviewing but this data flattening (from trips to guests) seems to have flattened the IT department (or business haven't defined the logic correctly) and now they seem to have removed the statistic completely. Does anyone have any news? Airbnb seem to make unannounced changes regularly.

Airbnb: please provide an update, and if you need any help flattening that data correctly please visit www.enex.net