Superhost Evaluation Timeline - 2019 second quarter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Superhost Evaluation Timeline - 2019 second quarter

Hello everyone,

We have reached that time again for the quarterly Superhost assessment, where we celebrate all of your hard work! This evaluation period started on the 1st of July and you’ll find out your status by July 14th. 

Before doing this evaluation we updated some of the Superhost criteria so we can recognize exceptional hosts around the world, with all kinds of hosting styles. Read the blog post here.

As with every Superhhost assessment, we look back over your past year of hosting to review your performance, but there's no minimum tenure to become a Superhost. 

Thanks to all of you for welcoming guests into your homes. We have a lot to celebrate as Superhosts are announced!

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

17 Replies 17

I've earned it every quarter except my first one, Jan-March 2017. So .... if my math is correct this one should be 8. But I don't have all the emails anymore. 

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.
Anri4
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Здравствуйте!за сколько дней после бронирования можно отменить заказ,чтобы не платить штраф?

I lost my Status after 2 years because of a one star torpedo. Otherwise I would still be at 4.9.