Technical/System Issues

Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Technical/System Issues

1. I noticed that most of the time when Airbnb give a callback/follow-up call, it appears as "unknown". With the # of scammers nowadays, I would not answer a call from "unknown". Other than the fact that it looks like a scam, it also looks unprofessional.

2. Since yesterday, any reviews that I receive are not being posted right away while my review is already published in the guest's profile. Is there a glitch in the system?

@Lizzie do you know anything about these issues/possibly able to reach out to the tech team to solve these issues?

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Farah1,

I hope you are having a great day. Thanks so much for this. 

In terms of the way the "Call back" as this is a new update, this is excellent feedback, which I will pass over to the team. 🙂

Also, in terms of the reviews, there does appear to be a couple of other hosts here in the Community Center who are also experiencing this so you are not alone, I have been reporting this back to the tech team already, so hopefully it will be back to normal soon. I will certainly keep you updated, if I hear anything. 

Please do keep me updated from your side and I will continue to feed this back.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.