Unhappy guests for their mistakes and expect unfair inaccurate review less stars

Mike651
Level 2
Arlington, VA

Unhappy guests for their mistakes and expect unfair inaccurate review less stars

As hosts , we do our best. I have a lot experience and have over 1700 reviews and faced a lot. What bothers me the most is guests make mistakes and they tend to give less stars than we deserve. For example They park wrong or not following your instructions, they get towed and expect low stars. They come to make party , you suspect ( for sure ) and tell the most polite way possible , no parties are allowed and expect low stars, they put less people for booking and you realize and ask for extra money as it’s your rule , expect less stars. I think those reviews should be checked by Airbnb upon our requests, and should be counted valid. We can’t be victims of our guests fault or their bad intentions.
Anybody had experienced removing a bad review which was written because of anger etc ? and it was totally guest fault.
Thanks
mike

1 Reply 1
Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Mike651 Yes, I was successful in getting a malicious review removed, but not all hosts are so fortunate, based on what I read here. In my case, the review was obviously whacko, bizarre, and untrue, and I had documented our interactions very well. This may have made it easier for Customer Service to do the right thing by making it disappear.