Unusual payouts

Krste1
Level 2
Ohrid, Macedonia

Unusual payouts

Hi everyone,

Since this morning I'm recieving  email notifications regarding small payouts (less than €1) for some of my past bookings. I've contacted Airbnb Support and they have adviced me to ignore it since it was some small technical issue....

Still I wanted to share it with the community wondering if someone else has faced the similar...

7 Replies 7
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Krste1  It's a currency conversion rate adjustment for past bookings from AirBnB's accounting department. A lot of hosts are getting them. 

Thanks @Letti0 for your feedback 🙂

It is just weird to me since it's happeing for the first time in my several years with Airbnb.

@Krste1  I am betting they got audited and were told to adjust the bookings, since each one is related to a single previous booking. 

Terri38
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Yeah.  I've had that too.  Usually for the princely sum of 4 cents!

Zappa0
Level 10
Key West, FL

I got about 10 of them ranging from .50 cents to almost $2. All in the wee hours of the morning. Payouts from july-sept...

Krste1
Level 2
Ohrid, Macedonia

Yes, probably nothing serious - I got mail few days ago with subject "No action needed: payment error" and further explaining:

Hi Krste,
You might have received a payout for less than you should have for the following reservations:
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
We issued additional payouts to compensate for the difference which you can find in your Transaction History. There is no impact to reservation status, and you don't need to take any actions. Thanks for your patience while we’ve worked through this problem!

I got that one too but for a future booking in December for a name that hasn't booked with me.  I just assumed it was a spoof emaile