Which phone number(s) do guests see?

Chris773
Level 7
Branson, MO

Which phone number(s) do guests see?

I have two phone numbers in my Airbnb profile (profile picture>Account>Personal Info). One is my personal (direct/actual) cell phone number, and the other is my business phone number (which rings in my office and also forwards to my phone and computer, and which is local to the area my properties are in).

Do guests see both of those numbers, or is there a way to control which phone numbers guests have access to? I like getting alert texts to my cell phone, but I prefer to conduct all business through my business line and avoid exposing my personal cell phone number to so many people.

Before I delete my cell phone number from that section of my profile, I thought I'd check here first to make sure I'm even in the right area. (Contrast with HomeAway, where you can set contact information on a per-listing basis and have completely different phone numbers shown to guests than are actually used to authenticate your account...wasn't sure whether something like that existed on the Airbnb platform).

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Chris773  I don't know that answer, but why not just ask one of your guests what number they were given?

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Chris773

I agree with @Sarah977. Also, if it is possible for you, i think, it is the number, in which you get your guest booking notifications. 

Thanks, 

Miloud