airbnb does not sync the calendars 12 month out in advance.

Emmy-And-Bob0
Level 2
Kailua-Kona, HI

airbnb does not sync the calendars 12 month out in advance.

I setup my booking setting to accept all future bookings.  My guests usually book my house 1 or 2 years in advance.  But airbnb only allow 12 month snyc in their calendar.   They don't sync the bookings to other website if they are 12 month futher out.   or other website bookings cannot be synced with airbnb calendar if the bookings are more than 12 month out.   I got several of double bookings because of this issue.  when I called airbnb support, they blamed other website .  I have no problems to sync to data with VRBO, booking.com, my own website.   

airbnb does not want to take action to fix the problem.  I don't know if you guys have problem with airbnb.  I do have a serious problem with them.  

airbnb does not even support deposit to book the house.   my guests have to pay in full for their bookings even they booked 2 years in advance!!!

5 Replies 5
Efi9
Level 2
Chania, Greece

I face the same issue. I have synced my Airbnb calendar successfully but only up to a year from now. After June 2019 no reservation appears in Airbnb's calendar. I've tried to make contact with Airbnb's support but haven't received any reply yet.
Have you found any resolution to this problem?

Henri71
Level 2
Antibes, France

HI LEmmy, Bob and Laia,

I've exactly the same problem.

I sync calendars with Homeaway, Booking and Lodgify. Airbnb only takes into account the reservations of the next 12 months.
We are in July 2018. We receive reservations on Homeaway for August and September 2019. They are not taken into account by Airbnb ...

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Henri71 @Emmy-And-Bob0 @Efi9 If you go to your Availablity Settings on your Calendar, I am pretty sure your Reservation Preferences your Booking Window is not set to All Future Dates, which should fix your sync issues.

Letitia, thank you for trying to help but how could that solve the problem? The thing is that we do have reservations for the upcoming year in more than 12 months ahead and I'd like them to be visible in my listings' calendar. In addition, what you suggest prevents potential bookings as the property seems unavailable even though it is actually available and its calendars fully informed by synchronisation. Now I am forced to exclude those dates from my availability calendar just because Airbnb cannot support their updating on real time. That is a forced toleration, not a solution.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Efi9  When I try to book your place on AirBnB your availablity is only for 9 months out the remaining timeframes are blocked out as unavailable. I do not get the option to book further out. You have your settings booking window availablity set to 9 months is my guess all dates after that are blocked for booking by AirBnB per your rules set up.