can't view my transaction history

can't view my transaction history

Hi,

I can't view my transaction history even after clearing the history and login back in a number of time. 

I have a screen shot but you don't enable me to send it which isn't great support service. 

Can someone look into it and send me an email so I can send the screen shot. 

9 Replies 9
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Yolanda57

Hey firstly Yolanda this is not Airbnb...it is the Airbnb community centre forum which is a collection of hosts and guests just like yourself, and we try to help with advice but we do not take any direct action in the operation of Airbnb

Where exactly are you looking for your transaction history Yolanda? You say you have a screen shot, if that is so blank out any personal details and if you are logged into the community centre click on the camera icon you will see just above a post that you may be making, and you can post your screenshot just as I have done here. That may enable us to give you more advice!.....

Account settings.png

When you log onto your listing page hover over your profile photo top right of screen and drop down box will reveal 'Account Settings' Click on that and the above page will be revealed. On the left side of the page will see account options, scroll down to and click on 'Transaction History' and a complete history of your Airbnb transactions will be displayed.

Yolanda, if this is not happening and you are not seeing your record your account has been compromised in some way and you will need to contact Airbnb on the Sydney number 8520 3333 and they will be able to sort it out for you.

Cheers.....Rob 

The transaction part on the app doesn't show the next few month's money totals by month so far anymore and it doesn't show the money amounts for each completed transaction in the app anymore or the total of each bank deposit. The app is not as efficient as it was before. Now I have to drag out my laptop to see the info that used to be on the app. 

Amy-and-Josh0
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Is anyone not able to downloand completed transaction history? It been 16 days since I've been able to and its really frustrating.

I keep getting this message:

Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please try again.

Super frustrating!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Amy-and-Josh0 and @Amy-With0 

Thank you for sharing this issue. We had identified it and are currently working on a fix so please bear with us!

Thanks for you patience and understanding in this,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Julia467
Level 1
New York, NY

It's been going on for MONTHS. When do you expect to fix this? This is unacceptable

Carlos1539
Level 2
London, GB

Hi there, I cannot view the earnings tab as well, I contacted airbnb one week ago and they said this is a known technical issue and their team is working on to fix it, however, a week passed, the error still there and I did not get any responses from them, it's very disapointed that such a big company cannot fix the problem for such a long time. 

S--Elizabeth0
Level 2
Chicago, IL

When will this be fixed?

Jo622
Level 1
Berlin, DE

Is it 3 years later still not possible to view upcoming transactions in the App (Airbnb is really a usability night mare, for hosts at least)