How can I cancel one of my listings? Help me please. 🙂

Thanks,

Victoria

4 Replies 4
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Victoria162

I am a bit intrigued why you, as a superhost with 19 reviews under your belt would simply want to cancel one of your listings!

Possibly you have sold the property or moved from it and can no longer use it for hosting purposes.

You can snooze you listing but, if you want to permanently de-activate it go to your home page and.....

1. Go to Manage Listing and Calendar ON THE LISTING YOU WANT TO DEACTIVATE, as you appear to have more than one!
  2. Select Basics on the left-hand side of the screen.
  3. Click deactivate this listing at the bottom of the page!!

You won't be able to permanently deactivate your listing if you have any upcoming reservations or reservation requests. Guest bookings will have to be reloacted or refunded before you can proceed to deactivate. Past reviews of your listing will remain on your public profile—they cannot be removed so if you are trying to escape some bad experiences, it won't happen.

I don't think you want to go this far but if you would like to cancel your Airbnb account entirely, learn how to cancel your account.

Cheers.....Rob

@Robin4 thank you for your response. It was really helpful, I already deactivated my listing.

I do not think I would like to share the reasons of this matter.

Of course, I do not have any reservations and do not want to avoid any troublesome situation. Furthermore, at the moment I do not plan to cancel my account either, but thanks.

Victoria

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Victoria162

Good luck.....superhosts need supporting, and wherever your river takes you, may it be a good trip!

Cheers.....Rob

I have a duplicate listing. I wish to cancel newest listing/ same property. Super host since inception 2014

241 reviews.  Wish to keep the original listing and delete deactivate any listing in my name after 2015 I only want one listing Charming Lakeside retreat super host other listings deactivate don’t know how to do it they just won’t deactivate