co-hosting feature, only using co-host occasionally.

Aussie0
Level 1
Lithuania

co-hosting feature, only using co-host occasionally.

Hi, I am trying this new feature where you can find a co-host, and offer a portion of the rent and/or cleaning fee for their services. I have found a suitable co-host, however Have not actually hosted anyone yet.

I would like to know, will the co-host autoattically be paid the agreed amount every time we host somebody? Because I would only like to use the co-host sometimes when I am not able to host myself. In cases when I host myself I don't want to pay them commision. Is such a thing possible?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Donovan8
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Hi Aussie, 

I'm trying to accomplish the same thing. I can sometimes do the cleaning and turnover myself and then other times will need to pay my co-host to turnover the unit. I only want to pay them on designated stays where they'll be responsible for the turnover. 

Have you had any luck finding answers? 

Rowena71
Level 2
Orinda, CA

Hello, I read this conversation thread dated back a few years. I am curious whether you had any updates since your posting. I am exploring the same idea. I am curious on your past experiences. Any information that you can share is so much appreciated. Thank you!