hosting

Monique19
Level 1
Florida, United States

hosting

For personnal reason I had to removed yesterday my account

I want to know if it is visible from the people? and also if the people can make a reseach on the history of my passt host?

Can somebody help me in this matter

Regards

Monique

3 Replies 3
Leonie3
Level 7
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Monique19, when I click on your profile picture it takes me to your listings and it look live. I do not know what you mean by the "past host" however.

Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Your account is still online and also your listings. Best to do for now is de-activate the listings individual, use the search option to see how you do that if you don't know this.

And of course you don't have to take down your whole profile if you might want to continue using it for booking a trip as a guest!

@Monique19

I see now what you are talking about.  It is the review from the host.  If people click on that hosts photo and scan the reviews there is another one that says the room is not as described so I really feel for you that you had a bad experience and then to top it off the host writes negative comments!  That type of thing is an irritant because it just reminds you of a bad holiday AND it never expires - other sites have a policy where reviews are removed after 2 years which is much better. 

We have a review from a group that trashed our cottage and we did not get a payout from the resolution center.  I hate that those smug faces are on our page for eternity.  If you want this off your profile you have to completely delete your account and start all over again.  At least our vandals wrote a nice comment!  Best wishes. 

https://www.airbnb.com.au/help/article/240/how-do-i-cancel-my-account