i really need your help !!!!

Sophie446
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

i really need your help !!!!

hello 🙂

i am a new host here so can anyone suggest me or give any kind of recommendation how can i  get more bookings for my apartment.

i have made a professional photos, the location is perfect, price is low but still i dont really get much bookings,

few days ago on the dashboard was indicated that the photoes were suitable for the site but now it has somhow changed, any ideas ?

i'm a little bit confused 🙂

looking forward to hearing from you friends 🙂

thanks

21 Replies 21

@Matthew Yea you should definitely visit Georgia if you decide to come dont forget to contact me :)) its very beautiful city indeed with its architecture and beautiful nature..especially old tbilisi is so adorable ... i really recommend to visit ☺️

Hey Matthew you never know Walmarts are taking over the world it seems like haha. Just kidding thanks again! -DeeDee

Oh my goodness, I was in such a hurry that morning that I failed to notice it wasn't Georgia State. Haha I apologize for the misunderstanding. I really do think this apartment has a lot going for it and if I was staying there I'm sure I'd love it! Again best of luck you're going to do great! Sincerely Dee Dee

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sophie446 

There are some good ideas here on making the apartment more cozy, but otherwise, I think it looks great and nicely decorated. It also looks very clean and your reviews so far are really lovely.

Perhaps, as others have suggested, it is just a slow season and it is difficult to compete with established hosts with more reviews. Perhaps also the competition is tough. I had a very quick look at similarly priced locations near you and there were quite a few very nice looking ones!

Maybe have a look at some of the more popular listings near you that are in the same price range. You might get some ideas from those. Overall though, it sounds like you're doing a really great job.

@Huma0 Thanks a lot 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I really appreciate your suggestions.. it does really mean a lot for me ☺️

Francisca16
Level 5
New York, NY

Looking at the other surounding BNB in Tbilisi, the easiest way to get more bookins is to lower your price. Yes, it sucks but it's the reality of the business. Once you you get established you can then go up. Right now, you need more reviews and stars. Secondly, it's generally a slow season for most people. Good luck! 

Thank you Francisca !!