my first listing is published but still i can't see my listing

Ashwani2
Level 2
Uttar Pradesh, India

my first listing is published but still i can't see my listing

Hey my listing is active so i shared it by using sharing option but its not showing to my friend and when i tried logging out from account and tried to open the link its not getting open , it takes to airbnb page direct , not my listing 

16 Replies 16
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Ashwani2  Definitely not there.  Have you tried Customer Support?  Contact info is on the first page of the "Help" discussion room.  Or on Twitter, send a message to @airbnbhelp. 

Maybe some screenshots of your publishing settings so other community members can see if there's something that needs to be checked?

Ashwani2
Level 2
Uttar Pradesh, India

@Ann72  Thanks for reply Back here i have contacted airbnb on call support and told them about this issue they said this is new hosting and new listing it might take time maybe 24 hrs to get listed up 

@Ashwani2  Ah, that's what it is.  Okay, let us know when it's published so we can check it out!  🙂

Ashwani2
Level 2
Uttar Pradesh, India

@Ann72  there is the link of the property 

https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/35904769?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=269...

it has been 13 hrs as of now i have published And i m still waiting for it to go live , As my friend is also checking its not showing up till now 

you can also check the link given above 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ashwani2 wait until 24h pass and if it is not available after that, then contact Airbnb again. 

@Ana1136  and @Ann72 Do you both have ever came across same situation ever ?

When was your first lisitng live ?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ashwani2 it is the same for everyone. My listings were all published after approximately 24h.

@Ana1136 how long did your first payout took time ?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ashwani2 I got paid immediately but that was before the 30 days rule for new hosts.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout

Read the link to inform yourself better on the way Airbnb works. 

i spoke to the person he said you will get payout in like 24hrs later when gues check-in time starts 

I dont know wheather 30 days will be lible or not ?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ashwani2 open the link I posted above, it is very well explained there. 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Ashwani2 @Ana1136 Mine were also live 24 hours or so after publishing.

Ashwani2
Level 2
Uttar Pradesh, India

@Ann72 how long did your first payout took time to reach your bank ?

@Ashwani2  I can't remember.  It was five years ago.