our flat was marked in red automaticaly by airbnb

Victoria553
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

our flat was marked in red automaticaly by airbnb

all our flats were marked in red automaticaly by airbnb and sent offline. we and customer service from airbnb dont know why! this is absurd!

14 Replies 14
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Did you have another listing, @Victoria553?  i see the one listing with very positive reviews.

@Linda108 From what i understood Catharina had many listings and most of them have been either deleted or suspended.There are some really strange things happening right now!

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Victoria553 This is a very strange situation! Another host from France is experiencing some stranges things too with Airbnb and he believe this is due to hacking which i support too.Watch out!

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

@Victoria553, it seems several people have been delisted or removed the past day or so. Let us know what you find out. 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Victoria553your 4 listings are live and bookable

@Branka-and-Silvia0 4 hours ago only one of her listing was visible.

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0  I see 4 also that are active. 

@Letti0 I also can see that the situation is back to normal but i just wanted to let everyone know that 4 hour earlier only 1 of her listings was visible.There are really some weird things happening at the moment.I wonder why Airbnb never give us any warning when there are problems like this.They surely know how to harass us with emails asking us to lower our prices but when it comes to the website security issues we never hear a thing.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0   Like the issue with not being able to report anyone for while for a week or two, that one really annoyed me as I had a pain in the neck questioning with dozens of questions all listed in my listing and wanting this and that on an inquiry. I just wanted him gone. 

@Letti0 That's right the report option being unavailable is very problematic.Just yesterday i had one inquiry where the person was asking way too many questions without actually willing to book.

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0   I never except those people. If they are too lazy to read my listing, they are usually to lazy to clean up after themselves also one of the first lessons learned. 

@Letti0 This is an excellent point of view! Can you believe it the individual who send the inquiry yesterday also asked if i could give him a discount along with many other questions.The paradoxal thing is that this person is himself a host with many reviews.He may be a good host but when he is wearing the guest shoes the story is different.Many of us  believe that if another host is booking or wants to book our listing we do not need to worry because this person understand how Airbnb works etc but we unfortunately need to worry twice as much as it would be with a regular none hosting guest.

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0   I fall into the group of hosts that is very leery of hosting hosts. I would read all the reviews they have received from other hosts and question them on the rules to verify they read them. First time they ask for something not offered, they are out of the running. They are the worst reviewers for the most part, comparing their style and listing to yours. I always check out their actual listing not just the reviews, but the rules and descriptions too.

@Letti0 When he asked for the discount that was enough for me and i even did not bother myself to read more about his listing etc.I do agree with you that this is a good tactic to screen such people.I do not like to put everyone in the same basket but from what i have seen in the community in general hosts are the worst guests one can have.