sunshine good vibes co-Host needed for magical land in Colorado.

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

sunshine good vibes co-Host needed for magical land in Colorado.

Hi beautiful people ! 

I'm searching for the perfect fit / co-host for our new property in Carbondale Colorado.  Our 20 acre Horse Ranch , "  ( Angel's Camp ),  and zen yoga retreat could use another energetic host! We have hiking trails right off the property into the BLM national forest;  mountain biking , horse back riding and cross country skiing heaven.  Nine happy friendly rescued horses , a main house , a guest house, a Tee pee ; two Ranch hands , two yoga teachers and maybe ... YOU ??? 

seasonal position for a nature lover, yoga teacher or horse person.  New focus on the Camp is.... Horse Yoga 🙂 and the TeePee Nation.  🙂 Dream property. Three rental's to help manage, great cash-old ! 

I host property in Arizona as well ,  both Co. and Az are 5 star.  Currently setting up a Sailboat airbnb in Florida... lot's to do and places to go. 

Reach out, 

Love and light , 

ashley paige ( Angel's Camp ) 

4 Replies 4

What exactly are you looking for?  Could you specify the description, time commitment, job/tasks/skills needed?  Thanks-  Beth

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

HI , i am hoping to find a lco-host to do the check in's, over see cleaning and actually be part of our team. We have three properties and need to travel between them to keep things up to our high standards. The position could offer free lodging as well and travel to all our stays.  We have yoga, horses, in florida we have boats and snorkeling... etc... there are hiking trails and so much here at Angels Camp, we need help desperately. 

thank you, ash 

Thanks sorry for the late reply.   I'll keep it in mind and pass it on to qualified people.  Beth

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

thank you, have a great day! 

ash