where do I sign the new "terms" email I just received- It says sign by Nov 20 but I see no place for a signature

where do I sign the new "terms" email I just received- It says sign by Nov 20 but I see no place for a signature

1 Reply 1
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Judith638 and welcome to ABB CC from Auckland, New Zealand from a fellow Host.

To clarify,  Do you mean the Enhanced Cleaning / Mask wearing Terms by the 20th November ?

Or do you mean the updated Terms that apply from next year that include Data Protection provisions?

I know the later email about the Terms for 2021 had no place at all the sign it, or options to Click that one would Agree or Not .... It simply took us to a page of information,  however that doesn't need to be signed until January from memory so I wouldn't be too concerned abt that one at the moment.

Meanwhile there's much discussion abt the blanket approach of Cleaning/ Mask Protocols here in CC if you wish to learn more prior to Agreeing to those terms..

Simply use related keywords in the search box & helpful information is there.

I hope that helps.