CC Settings: Personal Profile, Preferences, Subscriptions & Notifications: A Community Help Guide

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

CC Settings: Personal Profile, Preferences, Subscriptions & Notifications: A Community Help Guide

I have been requesting an update to the Community Center in terms of being able to apply notification settings and signatures.  Well, today I happened across the area where you can change these and more.  I am sure it is something Airbnb will add as a dropdown menu but if you would like to access now, here is how.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/

Personal Profile: Email (click on link to be taken to this section of your Community Center settings)

profile1.png

Personal Profile: Personal Information  (click on link to be taken to this section of your Community Center settings)

Here you can add a signature that will apply to all of your posts, a biography, and your personal website address.

profile2.png

Preferences: Preference Options  (click on link to be taken to this section of your Community Center settings)

profile3.png

Subscriptions & Notifications: My Subscriptions  (click on link to be taken to this section of your Community Center settings)

profile4.png

Subscriptions & Notifications: Notification Settings  (click on link to be taken to this section of your Community Center settings)

profile5.png

Subscriptions & Notifications: Email Format  (click on link to be taken to this section of your Community Center settings)

profile6.png

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

I found out how to get to the Community Center settings after all without clicking the link.

While in the Community Center, choose your profile image in the top right hand corner and then choose "Community Activity".

profile7.png

Then find your stats on the right of the next page and choose "Community Settings".

profile8.png

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks a lot @Dave-and-Deb0

Been going through plenty of your articles, very useful for new as well as the exsisting hosts. Cheers and keep up 🙂

I must be thick but the Airbnb app is absolutely baffling! I don't know if I am on the right place even now! I keep getting emails telling me to add certain items such as an iron and hairdryer but they are already listed! I am afraid the Airbnb app and website are so complicated. It is the hardest I have ever had to navigate. Airbnb, sort it out. Simplify for idiots like me who just don't have the time to continually click on subjec lines only to find they are wrong. Too be honest, I feel like giving up.