Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Are you renovating your home?

Are you renovating your home_.png

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.

I thought I would ask about renovating your place and was wondering if your homes have recently been under renovation or will undergo this in the future? Will you completely change your floor plan or only give your place a lick of paint? Perhaps there's a particular area you want to renovate?

My place did undergo renovation recently, and I really enjoy the new fresh atmosphere that's been brought back to life again!

I'd love to see your answers 🙂

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

3 Replies 3
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Quincy my husband and I are planning to renovate this fall/winter because it is the slower season. We are still thinking about the best way to do it efficiently to make sure we do not need to shut down the place for too long. There are a lot of projects we would like to do, I think the one that might happen first is putting up new fence for the property and an automated gate. We also plan to remodel the entire unit listing that we have. We might change the floor plan a tiny bit. We are planning to update the bathroom, I want to change the tile and also have tile for the floor and wall of the shower and put backsplash for the bathroom wall, put a small corner sink with waterfall faucet. We want to change the carpet for the unit with a darker color one probably dark brown and also change the whole ceiling. I am so excited to do these projects (not necessarily to spend the $, lol) but I believe it is for the better. I believe it will help to improve the airbnb and more.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Farah1,

Great to hear that you're going to do some renovation! It seems you've got a lot of projects in mind there. I'm glad my place has already undergone the biggest part of renovation since the guys usually make quite a lot of noise! We had the whole place given a new layer of paint; the bathroom has been completely renovated, and the kitchen has also been renovated. All that's left for us is the carpet on the staircases which should be done somewhere next month. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yes, I am planning to renovate my home next week. Any suggestions for interior design?