Great zoom meet up - many folks missed lots of fun and sharing of crafts

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

Great zoom meet up - many folks missed lots of fun and sharing of crafts

loofah1.jpgloofah2.jpgloofah4.jpg

What a delight on a zoom meet up this morning with other hosts from all over the world. Hope many of you will consider joining our next meet up...you'll learn, share, chat, laugh and develop buddies from all over. Might surprise you how many cool hosts there are out there...plus, many are experts on being an Airbnb host, super host and know all the ropes. Join in the fun next time!  @Quincy @Lizzie @Stephanie @Emilie @Christine615 @Lawrene0 @Cathie19 

@Jessica-and-Henry0 @Laurelle3 

25 Replies 25

Here is my screenshot from today's meetup~

As always..... lovely to see and chat with everyone. Best Friday evening I had in weeks~

@Quincy @Lizzie @Clara116 @Christine615 @Laurelle3 @Cathie19 @Lawrene0 @Emilie @Stephanie 

Hope I didn't miss anyone~~ 

SE-6521672a-0ddc-42dc-b259-c173b857edaa.jpg

@Jessica-and-Henry0 thanks for the photo Jessica! great seeing you and everyone

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

I missed it 😞

@Till-and-Jutta0 hope you'll make the next one! missed ya

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

There is an issue with the automatic notifications:

I'm following all new posts, but if an CC admin posts, I never receive an email. Same in all CC's 😞

Maybe someone kindly could notify me by tagging me, that would be great.

@Quincy @Emilie 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'll look into the backend on this one too @Till-and-Jutta0 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hi @Till-and-Jutta0. I tagged you in the original post, so sorry you didn’t get notification. I’ve not known that before, especially when it has come from within the thred, separately from the original post. 😥

@Stephanie  might be able to check this…. X 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Clara116 and @Jessica-and-Henry0, it was so much fun meeting each of you and all the amazing things you've been crafting!

I feel really inspired to start growing luffas, take up looming or painting, turn old toys into treasures, give my leftover cardboard boxes a new life ... busy weekend ahead. 😄 Any tips on how to get started with any of these is welcome!

@Till-and-Jutta0 We'll need to make sure you join the next one. 🙂 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie I have the perfect solution....come to Florida next late September, October when I harvest the luffas/loofahs and you can help me and we can make soap together with luffas inside them.....I have a sweet Airbnb in the back yard it'd be ideal for you to stay in. Plus the weather is really nice, not too hot, just fine.

@Clara116  & @Emilie You can make more PEACE ☮️ soaps and FROZEN ❄️ soaps and sing as you create! 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Clara116 wrote:

@Emilie I have the perfect solution....come to Florida next late September, October when I harvest the luffas/loofahs and you can help me and we can make soap together with luffas inside them.....

@Clara116 Love that idea! My only experience of Florida is Orlando, so seeing a bit more of the sunshine state would be great. I hope I get the chance to visit at some point. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This was a lovely meetup, indeed @Clara116! I was an absolute joy to see all your faces again, and all the lovely crafts you've made! @Quincy @Lizzie @Clara116 @Christine615 @Laurelle3 @Cathie19 @Lawrene0 @Emilie

@Clara116, I had no idea that that Loofah was a sponge that could be harvested on land! Thanks so much for sharing this 😃. It looks like I'm learning new things every time we meetup with each other! 

Also, just sharing the homemade scratching board that I made for the cat here 😃.

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 15.34.29.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy yes, it was a real delight and love your cat scratching board....great use of those amazon boxes! 

Looking forward to the next.....will we have a theme?? Something that draws interest like, designing, recycling stuff, favorite part of hosting/being in the CC, what I wish every guest knew? what I wish every host knew?  Tell us something special about yourself. Do you have a hidden talent? If you could do or be anything in the world, what would it be? Just some thoughts. Till next time!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

All of these are great ideas @Clara116! 🤩 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen