Have you learned something new recently?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Have you learned something new recently?

Roll.png

Hey there,

Recently, our Italian OCM, Francesca, was invited by her Japanese friend to make sushi together. She was not particularly good at rolling up the seaweed sheet, but learnt that Japanese people would roll up (almost) everything immediately from a selection ingrediants and eat the roll immediately. That means you do not really need to be an ace at rolling, just scoff it quickly before anyone sees your hack job.

Have you recently learned something useful or that you really enjoyed?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

3 Replies 3
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Stephanie 

Rolling down hills can be a bit of fun to, but not when one gets injured..did you know when you injure the smallest toe it can cause the biggest annoyance?

One can however roll around with laughter at it..

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Helen427 only you could come up with this haha!! Yes, our equilibrium relies on our toes an alarming amount. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Stephanie In Savannah, Georgia, my daughter took me to Salacia Salts, where we made our own mineral body salt scrub.  I discovered that it's surprisingly difficult to mix scent from different oils and make the perfectly balanced salt scrub, but it was so much fun.  They make all their products right there in the shop/workshop, and I ended up buying some bubble bath and bath salts for my Airbnb.  It was really fun!  I'll never do it again, but next time I buy any kind of beauty product like that I'll have new respect for what went into it (and for the price - it takes a lot of work!).