Lizzie's Away: 3rd-9th October 2019

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Lizzie's Away: 3rd-9th October 2019

Not Portugal, but a nice sunny beach in Cornwall to brighten up my post! :)Not Portugal, but a nice sunny beach in Cornwall to brighten up my post! 🙂

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry you keep getting messages from us Community Managers about holidays, but at last it's finally my turn! 🙂 I know many of you have had a very busy season or about to head into one so, I really hope you are also finding time to take a well deserved break. 

I'll be away, trying to catch some surf in Portugal nearish to Lisbon, from October 3rd-9th. I've never been to Portugal before, so any recommendations are most welcome! 

I'm leaving you in very good hands with @Stephanie and @Quincy, they always love to hear from you, so do get in touch if needed. 

Don't have too much fun without me. Enjoy! 🙂 

Thanks,

Lizzie

P.S - I'll make sure to share some photos upon my return.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

12 Replies 12
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Lizzie

i really hope for you a great trip in Portugal.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww thanks so much @Miloud0., that's super kind of you. It's been a little bit of a late one for me tonight, trying to get everything sorted before I head off, always the way with me... 🙂 I need to go and pack now! hehe

I hope you have a lovely week. 

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Lizzie  Hope you have a great time in Portugal...I hear the weather is still quite lovely this time of year.  Safe travels!   🙂

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

As a psychologist, I always approve of work/life balance 😄  Have a wonderful holiday, @Lizzie 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Have a fab holiday @Lizzie! Next stop, Dublin 😉

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Miss you already @Lizzie!

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Lizzie

Many thanks for the message to you also  

Thanks, 

Miloud

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Lizzie 

Have nice holidays in Portugal !

I recommend a kind of sweet named "Pastel de Nata". Delicious, at least to my taste.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@LizzieHope you are having a grand week in Portugal.

Let us know about your adventures on your return.

Of course we all miss you whilst you're away, as we have when  @Quincy @Stephanie were away.

Everyone needs a holiday and it's part of ABB obligations to you as a valued staff member.

Hope you got some swimming and water activities in.

Looking fwd to your return.

Next stop @Lizzie , Auckland, New Zealand!!

Stacey-and-Patrice0
Level 2
New York, United States

Have a great time.  We just got back from Barbados and the beach and weather were great. Your picture just reminded me of it.

Tiago191
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Boa! É fantástico estar AQUI! Thanks to you all! Best!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Savour the last day of your holiday  @Lizzie , hope the weathers as warm and sunny as it is here in Auckland today.

Looking fwd to hearing about what you choose to make public about your adventures.

We have a saying from our Boutique Holidays, "What goes on tour stays on Tour!"