[Meetup] October 7th, 2020: Community Social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] October 7th, 2020: Community Social

Meetup.png

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the month again (sorry for not getting this notice out to you sooner)! I hope you are all keeping well.

Our next social meetup will take place on Wednesday October 7th, 12PM (UK time). 

Timezones:

Wednesday October 7th, 6AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Wednesday October 7th, 7AM (New York / Toronto)

Wednesday October 7th, 1PM (Spain)

Wednesday October 7th, 8PM (Seoul)

Wednesday October 7th, 8:30PM (Darwin)

Wednesday October 7th, 10PM (Melbourne) 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMsd-2qqj4iHNdHdhVgnf_5yfChsCDkmTVY

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4

If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss then just let me know. Looking forward to speaking with you. 🙂 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

18 Replies 18
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey everyone,

I've now added the meetup zoom link. Hope you can make it. 🙂 

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie I just joined 1 hour ago.  I am in US pacific time zone.  Is it possible to join today?  I think it may be oveer.  Ruchi

ruchi
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Lizzie  Can't wait!

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

💃😎

Marissa107
Level 6
Marbella, Spain

Oh @Lizzie , I have committed to meet up for lunch with some friends already😌

I’ll miss you all again! 

Have fun. 

Besos,

Marissa107 in Estepona, Malaga Spain❤️
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Marissa107  We will miss you, it's been too long.  @Anna9170  I hope you can come!

I’m toast. Too many deadlines.  I may be sleeping in this time 🙂 

@Lizzie 

I'll be there~! Look forward to seeing everyone~ 

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Ann72  Unfortunately, I am missing a meeting today.😪  In the night came the instant book, running to prepare everything for arrival.

@Anna9170  We all share your priorities!  🙂

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

So sorry to have missed this one @Ann72 @Anna9170 @Jessica-and-Henry0 too much work today 😞 

I hope you had a good one! 

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

I so want to see you all, that I will be very much looking forward to the next meeting! And if possible, at least a little advance notice of this ...😊

@Anna9170  It will probably be on Wednesday, October 21st, but I do not know what time.  @Lizzie alternates time zones for us!

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Ann72  Great, I will be waiting very much. If this day is without the guest's arrival, I do not care what time.